Code of Conduct: Hebrew Translation for Review

From: Stacey Haysler <stacey(at)haysler(dot)sh>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Code of Conduct: Hebrew Translation for Review
Date: 2021-02-25 18:53:44
Lists: pgsql-general

The PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee has received a draft of the Hebrew translation of the Code of Conduct Policy updated August 18, 2020 for review.

The English version of the Policy is at:
https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/ <https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/>

The patch was created by:
Michael Goldberg

The patch was reviewed by:
Emil Shkolnik

The proposed translation is attached to this message in various formats.

If you have any comments or suggestions for the translation, please bring them to our attention no later than 5:00 PM PST on Thursday, March 4, 2021.

Thank you.

Regards,
Stacey

Stacey Haysler
Chair
PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee