Re: Improving "missing FROM-clause entry" message

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Improving "missing FROM-clause entry" message
Date: 2006-01-05 02:10:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> writes:
> No objections here but since I don't use a foreign lang I figure my vote
> doesn't really matter. I was wondering though if it would be resonable to try
> and get some language updates into the patch release?

With the current re-release plans it'd take awfully quick response from
the translators to get that done for 8.1.2. (I'm not even 100% sure
I'll get the code patch done for 8.1.2, though I'll try if there's
nothing more important on my plate tomorrow.) But it's reasonable
to hope that the translations might catch up in 8.1.3 or later.