Re: psql & readline & win32

From: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psql & readline & win32
Date: 2006-01-04 14:40:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Jan 2, 2006, at 4:00 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Me, I'm not fully happy with psql on win32. I want my tab completion!
> (which the gui tools don't do either, from what I can tell. At least
> pgadmin doesn't. Yet.)

Mine has tab completion adapted from psql :). There are also commands
for specific completion types, e.g. complete table, complete
function, etc.

I hope to have a beta out soon with 8.1 psql and updated tab
completion for the new commands (roles, etc).

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL