Re: COPY-able sql log outputs

From: "FAST PostgreSQL" <fastpgs(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY-able sql log outputs
Date: 2007-04-04 01:14:08
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 02:26, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

I am currently doing the following modifications to the patch as per the
review comments.

1. Changing all references to 'sqllog' or 'sql' to 'csvlog' and 'csv'
respectively.
2. Escaping the username and databasename
3. Constructing the csvlog filename using log_filename instead of strcat.
4. General code optimization.

Any other changes required ? ?

Will soon submit the updated patch.

Rgds,