Re: Broken SSL tests in master

From: Andreas Karlsson <andreas(at)proxel(dot)se>
To: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>, 'Michael Paquier' <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, "mithun(dot)cy(at)enterprisedb(dot)com" <mithun(dot)cy(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Broken SSL tests in master
Date: 2016-11-25 06:01:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 11/25/2016 06:11 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> However, I wonder whether the hostaddr parameter should also accept multiple IP addresses.

Yeah, I too thought about if we should fix that. I feel like it would
make sense to add support for multiple hostaddrs. For consitency's sake
if nothing else.

By the way is comma separated hosts documented somewhere? It is not
included in
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/libpq-connect.html#LIBPQ-PARAMKEYWORDS.

Andreas