Re: Logical replication existing data copy

From: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Petr Jelinek <petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Logical replication existing data copy
Date: 2017-02-26 15:05:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2017-02-26 10:53, Erik Rijkers wrote:

> Not yet perfect, but we're getting there...

Sorry, I made a mistake: I was running the newest patches on master but
the older versions on replica (or more precise: I didn't properly
shutdown the replica so the older version remained up and running during
subsequent testing).

So my last email mentioning the 'DROP SUBSCRIPTION' hang error are
hopefully wrong.

I'll get back when I've repeated these tests. This will take some hours
(at least).

Sorry to cause you these palpitations, perhaps unnecessarily...

Erik Rijkers