Patch to avoid SIGQUIT accident

From: Renato dos Santos <shazaum(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch to avoid SIGQUIT accident
Date: 2018-10-21 16:19:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I have been using psql for quite a few days. And I have accidentally pressed the CTRL + \ keys that sends the signal QUIT+Coredump (CTRL+4 also sends the same signal).
I hope it's relevant to more people. (This has bothered me.)

this patch avoids the output of the CLI using ctrl + \ is the same as ctrl + c

Renato dos Santos
shazaum(at)gmail(dot)com