Re: Installation problem "...The database cluster initialization failed.."

From: "Gaurav C(dot)" <gaurav(dot)chitransh(at)incainformatics(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installation problem "...The database cluster initialization failed.."
Date: 2009-06-03 07:33:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

HI Daron,

I am facing the same problem "Installation May not.... the database cluster
initialization failed."

Could you pls specify clearlly how you installed it. I couldn't understand
following line: "I ran it successfully by place the path in front of command
and now pgadmin shows up the server".

I am tryin to install it on Win Vista.

I have JDK 1.6 0_14

Pls suggest!!