Success report

From: "Bailey, Scott" <scott(dot)bailey(at)eds(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: scott(dot)bailey(at)eds(dot)com
Subject: Success report
Date: 2005-01-21 15:59:59
Lists: pgsql-ports

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but I wanted to
report that I have built Postgresql 8.0.0 successfully under Tru64 5.1B-2
using the bundled C compiler.

I am not sure if the configure script is smart enough to figure this out on
its own these days, but based on earlier builds I am still including "-ieee
-std" in CFLAGS on the configure command line. Everything else is automagic.

Thanks for an excellent product,

Scott Bailey
scott(dot)bailey(at)eds(dot)com