Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?

From: "Mike Ellsworth" <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Date: 2007-10-31 12:19:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Of course, this is just one case, but it could be self-explanatory
> and suggest - once again - the we, as PostgreSQL community, need to work
> on generating demand for PostgreSQL. Promotion, promotion, promotion. :)
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Ciao,
> Gabriele

My bias - Anything that can help users share without each company
reinventing the wheel, can be helpful. The easier it is to implement,
the better.
Here is an example - - Brian is a Flemaker guy -- and knows how to
market. Something similar could be done here. Word would get around.

http://www.briandunning.com/filemaker-custom-functions/list.php