Re: Per tuple overhead, cmin, cmax, OID

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Manfred Koizar <mkoi-pg(at)aon(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Per tuple overhead, cmin, cmax, OID
Date: 2002-05-21 17:44:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Manfred Koizar <mkoi-pg(at)aon(dot)at> writes:
> No comment on a planned 7.3 timeframe? :-(

I think we are planning to go beta in late summer (end of August, say).
Probably in July we'll start pressing people to finish up any major
development items, or admit that they won't happen for 7.3. So we've
still got a couple months of full-tilt development mode before we
start to worry about tightening up for release.