Re: PgAccess directory structure

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)rice(dot)edu>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAccess directory structure
Date: 2002-05-11 19:29:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Much as this sounds good, I find this to be the single biggest headache
with development of pgAdmin. pgAccess has an advantage over pgAdmin in
that it is shipped with PostgreSQL - my advice to you would be to take
advantage of this & go version-specific and spend time making great
software rather than figuring out (for example) how to support 7.3 &
<7.3 versions of pg_aggregate.

Hmm, advice to the competition. I think I need a beer now :-)

Regards, Dave.