How about re-moderating pgsql-announce?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How about re-moderating pgsql-announce?
Date: 1998-07-16 14:40:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It looks to me like pgsql-announce has found its way onto the spammers'
target lists. Since the announce list was switched to unmoderated
status at the beginning of May, my mail logs show its traffic as

Real messages Spam

May 3 0
June 9 2
July 1 4

... and July's only half over.

May I suggest that pgsql-announce should go back to moderated status?
Otherwise I foresee being forced to unsubscribe from it soon.