Re: Naming of gss_accept_deleg

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)toroid(dot)org>, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Naming of gss_accept_deleg
Date: 2023-05-22 09:16:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I noticed that the value that enables this feature at libpq client side
is 'enable'. However, for other Boolean settings like sslsni,
keepalives, requiressl, sslcompression, the value that enables feature
is '1' -- we use strings only for "enum" type of settings.

Also, it looks like connectOptions2() doesn't validate the string value.

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
<inflex> really, I see PHP as like a strange amalgamation of C, Perl, Shell