Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

From: "Karl O(dot) Pinc" <kop(at)karlpinc(dot)com>
To: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: Corey Huinker <corey(dot)huinker(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Date: 2023-03-23 22:31:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Brar,

It occurs to me that I had not actually tested the
way the anchor is put only after the last term in a
varlistentry. (The code looked obviously right
and should work if any varlistentry terms have anchors,
which they do, but....)

Have you tested this? If not, catalog.sgml, the
DEPENDENCY_PARTITION_SEC term is a 2nd term and usable
for at test case. But, at the moment there are no ids
for any of these varlistentries so you'd have to hack
them in.

Apologies for missing this.

Regards,

Karl <kop(at)karlpinc(dot)com>
Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
-- Robert A. Heinlein