Re: Unsubscribing from this mailing list.

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2022-05-22 14:12:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings (everyone except Israa),

* Israa Odeh (israa(dot)k(dot)odeh(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> Please I need to cancel my subscription to this mailing list, could you
> delete me from it, or tell me how to unsubscribe.

To hopefully forstall general replies and such to this- they've already
been unsubscribed (and notified of that).

I'll look at updating our unsubscribe-detection logic to pick up on
variations like this ("Unsubscribing" isn't detected, "Unsubscribe" is)
to avoid these making it to the list in the future.

Thanks,

Stephen