Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump

From: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
To: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Cc: Georgios <gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Rachel Heaton <rachelmheaton(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump
Date: 2022-03-25 13:22:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 01:20:47AM -0400, Greg Stark wrote:
> It seems development on this has stalled. If there's no further work
> happening I guess I'll mark the patch returned with feedback. Feel
> free to resubmit it to the next CF when there's progress.

Since it's a reasonably large patch (and one that I had myself started before)
and it's only been 20some days since (minor) review comments, and since the
focus right now is on committing features, and not reviewing new patches, and
this patch is new one month ago, and its 0002 not intended for pg15, therefor
I'm moving it to the next CF, where I hope to work with its authors to progress
it.

--
Justin