Re: Rename of triggers for partitioned tables

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Arne Roland <A(dot)Roland(at)index(dot)de>
Cc: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>, Zhihong Yu <zyu(at)yugabyte(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Rename of triggers for partitioned tables
Date: 2021-07-20 00:03:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I found this coding too convoluted, so I rewrote it in a different way.
You tests pass with this, but I admit I haven't double-checked them yet;
I'll do that next.

I don't think we need to give a NOTICE when the trigger name does not
match; it doesn't really matter that the trigger was named differently
before the command, does it?

--
Álvaro Herrera 39°49'30"S 73°17'W — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size