Re: Add docs stub for recovery.conf

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(dot)ringer(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Isaac Morland <isaac(dot)morland(at)gmail(dot)com>, "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add docs stub for recovery.conf
Date: 2021-03-28 17:22:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> Awesome, attached is just a rebase (not that anything really changed).
> Unless someone wants to speak up, I'll commit this soonish (hopefully
> tomorrow, but at least sometime later this week).

Alright, as this took a bit more playing with to work cleanly in the
back-branches, I'm putting it back out there with full patches for all
the back-branches, in case anyone sees anything I missed, but I think I
got it all right and the docs build for me and at least going through
all the new pages, everything looks good to me.

Naturally, only included the appropriate pieces in each of the back
branches (v10 got the xlog -> WAL changes, v11 had the same, v12 had
those plus the recovery.conf changes, as did v13 and HEAD).

Once these all go in, I'll update the default roles patch as discussed
elsewhere and backpatch that too. If there's other things we've done
that would be good to include here, I'd be happy to work with anyone
who's interested in putting in the effort to add more. For now, this
seems like a pretty good set though.

Unless there's anything further, will commit these soon.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
doc-rename-cleanup_v4.patch text/x-diff 14.5 KB
doc-rename-cleanup_v4_v10.patch text/x-diff 8.2 KB
doc-rename-cleanup_v4_v11.patch text/x-diff 8.1 KB
doc-rename-cleanup_v4_v12.patch text/x-diff 14.5 KB
doc-rename-cleanup_v4_v13.patch text/x-diff 14.6 KB