Re: New default role- 'pg_read_all_data'

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Anastasia Lubennikova <a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: Georgios Kokolatos <gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New default role- 'pg_read_all_data'
Date: 2020-11-23 22:31:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* Anastasia Lubennikova (a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru) wrote:
> On 29.10.2020 17:19, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >* Georgios Kokolatos (gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com) wrote:
> >>this patch is in "Ready for committer" state and the Cfbot is happy.
> >Glad that's still the case. :)
> >
> >>Is there any committer that is available for taking a look at it?
> >If there aren't any objections or further comments, I'll take another
> >look through it and will commit it during the upcoming CF.
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >Stephen
>
> CFM reminder. Just in case you forgot about this thread)
> The commitfest is heading to the end. And there was a plenty of time for
> anyone to object.

Thanks, I've not forgotten, but it's a bit complicated given that I've
another patch in progress to rename default roles to be predefined
roles which conflicts with this one. Hopefully we'll have a few
comments on that and I can get it committed and this one updated with
the new naming. I'd rather not commit this one and then immediately
commit changes over top of it.

Thanks again!

Stephen