Re: Read access for pg_monitor to pg_replication_origin_status view

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: Masahiko Sawada <masahiko(dot)sawada(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>, Martín Marqués <martin(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Read access for pg_monitor to pg_replication_origin_status view
Date: 2020-07-03 05:03:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 03:03:22PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> AFAICT from the thread there is nothing left of this changeset to consider, so
> I've marked the entry as committed in the CF app. Feel free to update in case
> I've missed something.

A second item discussed in this thread was if we should try to grant
more privileges to pg_read_all_stats when it comes to replication
origins, that's why I let the entry in the CF app. Now, the thread
has stalled and what has been committed in cc07264 allows to do this
change anyway, so marking the entry as committed sounds fine to me.
Thanks!
--
Michael