Re: PHJ file leak.

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHJ file leak.
Date: 2019-11-12 03:19:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:24:45 -0500, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote in
> Although the patch seems unobjectionable as far as it goes, I'd like
> to understand why we didn't see the need for it long since. Is there
> another call to ExecParallelHashCloseBatchAccessors somewhere, and
> if so, is that one wrongly placed?

The previous patch would be wrong. The root cause is a open batch so
the right thing to be done at scan end is
ExecHashTableDeatchBatch. And the real issue here seems to be in
ExecutePlan, not in PHJ.

regards

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi