Plug-in common/logging.h with vacuumlo and oid2name

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Plug-in common/logging.h with vacuumlo and oid2name
Date: 2019-08-20 01:28:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While refactoring some code, I have bumped into $subject, which causes
both tools to have incorrect error message formats and progname being
used all through the code, sometimes incorrectly or just missing.

At the same time, we are missing a call to set_pglocale_pgservice()
for both binaries.

Any objections to the cleanup attached?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
vacuumlo-oid2name-logging.patch text/x-diff 9.3 KB