Table AM callbacks referring to heap in declarations (+typos)

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table AM callbacks referring to heap in declarations (+typos)
Date: 2019-06-01 19:09:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

While going through the table AM callbacks, I have bumped into a
couple of references to heap. I think that we should make that more
generic by using the term "table" as done when opening relations and
such. Attached is a cleanup patch.

While on it, I found a set of typos which looked like a copy-pasto
which got spread => "index_nfo". I know, these are nits, but I think
that this also reduces the confusion with the way table AM callbacks
are presented to extension developers.

Thanks,
--
Michael