Re: Some thoughts about SCRAM implementation

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: Álvaro Hernández Tortosa <aht(at)8kdata(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Some thoughts about SCRAM implementation
Date: 2017-04-11 13:18:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 04/11/2017 04:09 PM, Álvaro Hernández Tortosa wrote:
> But I will conserve my remaining courage (thanks Michael!) credits
> for future threads ;) I have stated my opinion clearly, I will now go
> back to the client library.

Once you're done with the client library, feel free to post a patch to
implement channel binding. If it really is trivial, we can discuss it.
Most likely, it won't go into v10, but someone's got to write the patch
for v11 anyway, and until there's a patch on the table to discuss,
there's no point in arguing. Yes, I'm trying to cajole you into writing
the patch for v11, so that I don't have to :-).

- Heikki