Unordered wait event ClogGroupUpdate

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unordered wait event ClogGroupUpdate
Date: 2018-10-24 00:25:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

baaf272 has added support for group updates in clog, however it has
added the wait event WAIT_EVENT_CLOG_GROUP_UPDATE in a non-alphabetical
order. There are many events, so keeping things in order helps users in
finding them.

Are there any objections to the attached, which reorders things
properly? This is a patch for HEAD, for v11 I propose to only fix the
documentation side of things to avoid an ABI breakage.

I checked the other wait events and things are in order.

Thanks,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size