Re: Code of Conduct

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
Cc: Fred Pratt <fpratt(at)microtechnologies(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct
Date: 2018-09-19 18:07:37
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* Francisco Olarte (folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com) wrote:
> I will happily pardon brevity ( although I would not call a ten line
> sig plus a huge bottom quote "breve", and AFAIK it means the same in
> english as in spanish ) and/or typos, but the "I am not responsible"
> feels nearly insulting. Did someone force you to use "this device" (
> which you seem to perceive as inadequate for a nice answer ) to reply,
> or did you choose to do it ? ( real, not rethoric question, but do not
> answer if you feel its inadequate )

Let's please try to keep the off-topic discussion on these lists to a
minimum.

> As an aside, is this kind of afirmations and/or my response to it a
> violation of the current CoC ?

There's a way to find out the answer to that question, but it's
certainly not to send an email to this list asking about it. Please
review the policy, and follow the process outlined there if you feel the
need to.

Thanks!

Stephen