Re: Possible bug in logical replication.

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Petr Jelinek <petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Arseny Sher <a(dot)sher(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Sawada Masahiko <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, konstantin knizhnik <k(dot)knizhnik(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Possible bug in logical replication.
Date: 2018-07-03 04:32:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 07:31:20PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Could it be possible to get a patch from all the feedback and exchange
> gathered here? Petr, I think that it would not hurt if you use the set
> of words and comments you think is most adapted as the primary author of
> the feature.

I have seen no patch, so attached is one to finally close the loop and
this open item, which includes both my suggestions and what Arseny has
mentioned based on the latest emails exchanged. Any objections to that?
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
slot-advance-comment-v2.patch text/x-diff 2.7 KB