src/backend/partitioning

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: src/backend/partitioning
Date: 2018-04-06 16:51:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

My patch is hidden in a very long thread, so I thought letting more
widely known that I'm proposing to add a new subdir "partitioning" under
src/backend and src/include.
TBH I think the new idea is better than our current arrangement where we
have catalog/partition.c which is a dumping ground for all sorts of
code.

Anyway, for anybody who hates the idea, please speak up quickly.

https://postgr.es/m/20180406164139.jsdq6oylt2twdkwr@alvherre.pgsql