Re: Foreign keys and partitioned tables

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Foreign keys and partitioned tables
Date: 2018-04-04 17:21:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 4/3/18 15:11, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > 0003 is the main patch, which is a bit changed from v4, notably to cover
> > your review comments:
>
> Looks good now.

Thanks, pushed.

I added a couple of test cases for ON UPDATE/DELETE and MATCH PARTIAL,
after noticing that ri_triggers.c could use some additional coverage
after deleting the parts of it that did not correspond to partitioned
tables. I think it is possible to keep adding tests, if someone really
wanted to.