Re: new function for tsquery creartion

From: Aleksandr Parfenov <a(dot)parfenov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Dmitry Ivanov <d(dot)ivanov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: new function for tsquery creartion
Date: 2018-03-26 06:24:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:53:15 +0300
Dmitry Ivanov <d(dot)ivanov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I'd like to take over from Victor. I'll post a revised version of the
> patch in a couple of days.

Hi Dmitry,

Recently I worked with the old version of the patch and found a bug.
So, I think it is better to notify you immediately, so you can fix it in
rebased/revised version.

I noticed, that operator AROUND(N) works only
in case of non-negative operands. If any of the operands is negative, it
behaves as phrase operator <N>. It is caused by lack of TS_NOT_EXAC
flag and AROUND(N) operator check in function TS_phrase_execute in
branches for negated operands.

--
Aleksandr Parfenov
Russian Postgres Company