Re: Rewrite of pg_dump TAP tests

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Rewrite of pg_dump TAP tests
Date: 2018-03-06 16:53:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> Attached is a patch (which applies cleaning against a2a2205, but not so
> much anymore, obviously, but I will fix after the releases) which
> greatly improves the big pg_dump TAP tests. There's probably more which
> can be done, but I expect people will be much happier with this. The
> cliff-notes are:

Attached is an updated patch which applies cleanly against current
master. I've not yet looked into back-patching these changes, but will
if this can get some review and feedback, and folks like this better and
are ok with the same being done in the back-branches.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_dump_test_rewrite_v2_master.patch text/x-diff 227.0 KB