Disabling src/test/[ssl|ldap] when not building with SSL/LDAP support

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Disabling src/test/[ssl|ldap] when not building with SSL/LDAP support
Date: 2018-02-08 06:14:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

In order to run tests consistently on the whole tree, I use a simple
alias which tests also things like src/test/ssl and src/test/ldap on the
way.

Lately, I am getting annoyed by $subject when working on OpenSSL stuff
as sometimes I need to test things with and without SSL support to make
sure that a patch is rightly shaped. However if configure is built
without SSL support then src/test/ssl just fails. The same applies to
src/test/ldap.

Could it be possible to disable them using something like the attached
if a build is done without SSL and/or LDAP?

Thanks,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
disable-tap-ssl-ldap.patch text/x-diff 1.7 KB