GSoC 2018 Project Ideas & Mentors - Last Call

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC 2018 Project Ideas & Mentors - Last Call
Date: 2018-01-18 16:59:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings!

I've gone through and cleaned up our GSoC 2018 Wiki page:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2018

Please review! If you have any last-minute items, please add them!

We could use some more mentors! If you would have some time over the
summer to help with mentoring a GSoC project (note that it could be one
of the ones listed, or it might be a student-proposed project), please
add your name to the list under "Mentors (2018)".

I'll be submitting PostgreSQL as an organization for GSoC 2018 soon and
look forward to having another great PostgreSQL GSoC!

Thanks!

Stephen