Re: pspg - psql pager

From: "Aaron W(dot) Swenson" <titanofold(at)gentoo(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pspg - psql pager
Date: 2017-11-16 15:40:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2017-11-15 10:41, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> I finished new pager, that can be interesting for postgresql expert users.
>
> It demonstrate some possibilities of TUI and I hope it shows some possible
> directions of future possibilities of psql.
>
> It is available as rpm from our repository or you can get source code from
> github
>
> https://github.com/okbob/pspg
>
> I invite any discussion about this project.
>
> Pavel
>
> p.s. I hope so this pager is useful - I know some users who use it few
> months intensively. But the source code has proof concept quality. It
> should be cleaned next year.

I likes it. I likes it a lot.

And, you’ve got a PR on GitHub from me.

It’s available on Gentoo now!

commit 76fcf5d6c72c89e33c14549ab01dc96ec3ca8a1b
Author: Aaron W. Swenson <titanofold(at)gentoo(dot)org>
Date: Thu Nov 16 10:32:04 2017 -0500

dev-db/pspg: Initial commit

Introducing a new and better pager to be used with PostgreSQL’s psql.

Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.13, Repoman-2.3.3

This was probably the fastest and easiest project I’ve made an ebuild for.