Re: Rewriting PL/Python's typeio code

From: Anthony Bykov <a(dot)bykov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Rewriting PL/Python's typeio code
Date: 2017-11-15 11:08:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: not tested
Spec compliant: not tested
Documentation: tested, passed

Hello,
I have checked your patch. Everything looks fine for me, but I have some doubts:
1. In file plpy_exec.c there is a typo on line 347:
"... We use the result and resultin[should be here "g"?] variables...
2. In file plpy_cursorobject.c there is a non-volatile variable "elem" used in try-except construction. Is that OK?

--
Anthony Bykov
The Russian Postgres Company

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author