BUG #14779: Can't Backup Database

From: myprofmailbox(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: myprofmailbox(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #14779: Can't Backup Database
Date: 2017-08-14 21:55:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14779
Logged by: AYMEN AMMAR
Email address: myprofmailbox(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
Operating system: Windows Server 2008

Dear Sir,
I'm using Postgresql v9.3 with Odoo, and the company want to have an
arabic name for every database (company in Odoo).
I created four arabic separate databases (with arabic database name for each
one)...Until now everything goes well, but when i want to backup any
database i receive an error (uknown "?????" database). I think that the
problem is coming from pg_dump with utf8...i'm really blocked ...Do you have
any solution for that? Thank you in advance for help.