Re: Regressions failures with libxml2 on ArchLinux

From: Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Regressions failures with libxml2 on ArchLinux
Date: 2017-08-14 09:46:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Michael,

> It's been one month since I have done some serious development with
> Archlinux (I was abroad and away from the laptop dedicated to that),
> and surprise, I can see failures in the PG regression tests, like the
> following short extract (result compared to expected/xml.out):

I can confirm that I see the same errors on Arch Linux with latest
updates when PostgreSQL is compiled with --with-libxml and/or
--with-libxslt. I submitted a few details on bugs.archlinux.org [1]
since probably not all Arch Linux maintainers know how to reproduce an
issue.

[1]: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/55134

--
Best regards,