Re: Re: Alter subscription..SET - NOTICE message is coming for table which is already removed

From: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>, tushar <tushar(dot)ahuja(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2017-06-09 06:07:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jun 06, 2017 at 03:21:34PM -0400, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 6/3/17 01:04, Noah Misch wrote:
> >>
> >> This looks like a reasonable change, but it conflicts with the change
> >> discussed on "logical replication - still unstable after all these
> >> months". I think I'll deal with that one first.
> >
> > The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item. You own
> > this open item. Please observe the policy on open item ownership and send a
> > status update within three calendar days of this message. Include a date for
> > your subsequent status update.
>
> I'm working on this now and will report back tomorrow.

IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED. This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for
your status update. Please reacquaint yourself with the policy on open item
ownership[1] and then reply immediately. If I do not hear from you by
ownership without further notice.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com