Re: pg_upgrade loses security lables and COMMENTs on blobs

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_upgrade loses security lables and COMMENTs on blobs
Date: 2017-02-23 15:36:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> Just wanted to get a note out to -hackers about the issue, I'll see
> about getting a fix written up for it soon.

Attached is a patch which addresses this issue. I'm not terribly
pleased with it, but I also haven't got any great ideas of what else to
do. Suggestions welcome, of course.

Otherwise, I'll plan to start working on the back-branch changes for
this soon.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_pg_upgrade_blob_comments-master_v5.patch text/x-diff 13.0 KB