BUG #14418: PGAdmin 4 feature request/feedback

From: avalon(at)list(dot)ru
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14418: PGAdmin 4 feature request/feedback
Date: 2016-11-10 18:39:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14418
Logged by: Pavel Shirokov
Email address: avalon(at)list(dot)ru
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.1
Operating system: Windows Server 2016

Hello,
This feedback were negative. I really don't understand what are you doing:
1. PgAdminAppicationServer? Really? Client-Server architecture for this
small program? I can't believe, this is terrible.
2. Ok, next - bugs and crashes everywhere.
3. I can't change user, except "postgres" to connect - pgadmin crashes every
time.
4. Ok. Let's edit table values, than we disconnect from db - and we can
change values again. What for connect\disconnect if data can be changed?
5. Width of column don't saved.
6. ScrollBar never updates on change tab from TabPage.
7. If I select modal windows - I can select all in pagadmin what not in
modal window.
8. Restore DataBase - what did you with simple pg_restore.exe command line?
No one DB restores, only from command line. I even can't see what happens
when restore in process - big windows with command line and nothing bigger.
If you do this - where output, that pg_restore generate in process?

This all bugs - only after one hour of work. May bugs and crashes you fix,
but PGAdmin 4 is very slow.

I have Celeron J1900 + SSD, Visual Studio 2015.3 works like a rocket.
PGAdmin 4 like a turtle. Just read - Visual Studio 2015.3 - serious program
packet work very faster, than your "just db editor" - WTF?! O_o

This is road to nowhere.

Rest in peace PGAdmin 4, amen.