Re: ZSON, PostgreSQL extension for compressing JSONB

From: Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ZSON, PostgreSQL extension for compressing JSONB
Date: 2016-10-04 15:34:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, Simon.

Thanks for you interest to this project!

> Will you be submitting this to core?

I could align ZSON to PostgreSQL code style. I only need to run pgindent
and write a few comments. Do you think community would be interested in
adding it to /contrib/ ? I mean doesn't ZSON solve a bit too specific
problem for this?

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev