Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e'

From: Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e'
Date: 2016-04-05 06:35:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

Here's the updated patch. It fixes a couple of small problems, and
includes documentation and tests (which I placed in a new file in
src/test/modules/test_extensions, on Petr's advice).

I wanted to post this before I went on to attempt any more grammar
cleanups. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to
see here.

Thanks again for your review and suggestions.

-- Abhijit

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Implement-ALTER-DEPENDS-ON-EXTENSION-for-various-obj-20160405.patch text/x-diff 48.5 KB