standby_schedule

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: standby_schedule
Date: 2016-03-29 21:44:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think we're at a point where we can translate the tests in
src/test/regress/standby_schedule file into a PostgresNode-based test,
or remove it (probably under src/test/recovery). That way, it would get
run all the time rather than just when somebody feels like it (which is
probably almost never, if at all).

Would somebody like to volunteer?