Re: 2016-03 Commitfest Manager

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: 2016-03 Commitfest Manager
Date: 2016-03-02 06:49:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 02, 2016 at 03:34:39PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 2:53 PM, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org> wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 02, 2016 at 10:49:01AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:

> >> I am planning to switch 2016-03 from "Open" to "Processing" in a
> >> couple of hours, at which stage nobody will be able to register new
> >> patches to it. I guess it's more than time.
> >
> > How do I get my weighted stats patch in?
>
> Why didn't you register it before and why didn't you send a new
> version yet? Looking at this stuff now the last activity for this
> patch was the 12th of January, with no new version, just a mention
> that the patch will be fixed:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJrrPGf1KT-5BN+RPuNXMkCiGXNQs5_RatYqseun-xfF9H+8aQ@mail.gmail.com

I have been pretty busy with some high-priority family and work stuff,
including a terminal illness (not mine) and a new job.

None of that is a reason to go around the CF process. I'll see
whether I can wheedle a committer's time on this once I have the new
patch. If I can't, I'll queue it for the next one.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!