Fix for PG History web page

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fix for PG History web page
Date: 2015-12-22 23:18:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Our PG history web pages says talks about Postgres 8.0, which seems kind
of old at this point:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/history/

Today, PostgreSQL's user base is larger than ever and includes a
sizeable group of large corporations who use it in demanding
environments. Some of these companies such as Afilias and Fujitsu have
made significant contributions to PostgreSQL's development. And, true to
its roots, it continues to improve in both sophistication and
performance, now more than ever. Version 8.0 is PostgreSQL's long
---
awaited debut into the enterprise database market, bringing features
such as tablespaces, Java stored procedures, point in time recovery, and
nested transactions (savepoints). With it came a long awaited feature
--- a native Windows port.

Can someone update this? Can I submit a patch?

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription +