Re: Buildfarm not happy with test module move

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buildfarm not happy with test module move
Date: 2014-12-01 01:03:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> All of the MSVC critters are failing at "make check".

Yeah, I noticed that, thanks. As far as I can see the only way to fix
it is to install dummy_seclabel to run the core seclabel test. That
doesn't seem smart; I think it'd be better to remove that part of the
core seclabel test, and move the rest of the test to a new test in the
dummy_seclabel module.

> (BTW, why has the commit message not come through on pgsql-committers?)

That was my fault -- the alvh.no-ip.org domain was deleted, and the
email system in postgresql.org rejected the commit message because the
sender was not in a deliverable domain. I noticed within a few hours,
but the damage was already done.

--
Álvaro Herrera http://www.twitter.com/alvherre