Re: expanded mode is still broken

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Greg S <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>, Sergey Muraviov <sergey(dot)k(dot)muraviov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: expanded mode is still broken
Date: 2014-09-12 14:37:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Pavel, All,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> * Stephen Frost (sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net) wrote:
> > That said, it looks like it worked in 9.3.
>
> Hmm, actually, no, it didn't.
[...]

Alright, attached is a patch which fixes it. Barring objections, I'll
go ahead and back-patch this also, since it's clearly wrong and there
was a definite attempt to have this case work (a few places explicitly
reset opt_border to 2 if it's higher, but that wasn't being passed down
to print_aligned_vertical_line, and it wasn't doing it).

Thanks,

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_border3.patch text/x-diff 1.7 KB