psql \d+ and oid display

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: psql \d+ and oid display
Date: 2014-03-27 13:15:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

When we made OIDs optional, we added an oid status display to \d+:

test=> \d+ test
Table "public.test"
Column | Type | Modifiers | Storage | Stats target | Description
x | integer | | plain | |
--> Has OIDs: no

Do we want to continue displaying that OID line, or make it optional for
cases where the value doesn't match default_with_oids?

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Everyone has their own god. +