Re: Identity projection

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: amit(dot)kapila(at)huawei(dot)com
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Identity projection
Date: 2013-02-15 08:32:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I've read the discussion held so far and am satisfied that apply
this patch only for Result node. I applied the patch and found
that it worked pretty fine for me.

Thank you and I also think that we may send this to committers.

# It makes me fee ill at ease that the roles of us look inverted :-p

At Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:08:21 +0530, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila(at)huawei(dot)com> wrote in <001801ce099b$92b2df20$b8189d60$(at)kapila@huawei.com>

> I have updated the patch as per comments from Tom and Heikki.
> If you can verify it, then IMO it can be marked as 'Ready For Committer'

Would you please do that?

Regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi